The two scales are thought to be a simple guide to the eye and to help to identify the approximate size of individual parts. Each brick represents roughly a length of half a meter.
The horizontal scale, reflecting a length of about 45 meters, is made of these pieces.
|red brick 2×2 round||36|
|white brick 2×2 round||45|
|yellow brick 2×2 round||9|
- in total five yellow marks
- every fifth red brick is replace by a yellow one
- ten bricks represent a height of roughly five meters
The vertical scale, reflecting a height of about 25 meters, is made of these pieces.
|red brick 2×2 round||20|
|white brick 1×2 round||1|
|white brick 2×2 round||24|
|yellow brick 2×2 round||5|
- in total nine yellow marks
- the lowest white round brick is replace by a 1×2 brick to connect the scale to the feet of the model